WorldGBC Members' Day, AGM and India Green Building Congress 2017
The WorldGBC Members' Day and its Annual General Meeting will this year take place in Jaipur, India, alongside India Green Building Council's Congress 2017.
There are also a number of other WorldGBC meetings and events taking place in Jaipur during the week from Monday 2 October to Sunday 8 October.
For more information about organising your trip to India, please see the Delegate Information.
Monday 2 October
- WorldGBC Established CEO Network meeting. Click here to see the agenda.
Tuesday 3 October
- WorldGBC Board of Directors and Corporate Advisory Board meetings.
- Dinner hosted by IndiaGBC's Jaipur Chapter Chair & Co-chair – Mr Jaimni Uberoi & Mr Anand Mishra at the Taj Rambagh Palace for WorldGBC Member Green Building Councils and Partners; Board; and CAB.
- Jaipur City Tour (Depending on Interest): 8:30 to 16:30. The Tour will visit The City Palace; Birla Temple; The Hawa Mahal; Jantar Mantar; The Pink City; Amer Fort; and Jal Mahal.
- Mahindra World City Tour (Depending on Interest): 9:00 to 15:30 Tour visit the Mahindra World City in Jaipur, a Climate Positive (net carbon negative) development.
Please contact M Anand (firstname.lastname@example.org) for further information regarding the Jaipur and Mahindra World City Tours. (Exclusive for WorldGBC member Green Building Councils and Partners)
Wednesday 4 October
- WorldGBC Member’s Day and Annual General Meeting. Click here to see the agenda.
- India Green Building Congress 2017: Curtain Raiser dinner and WorldGBC Awards. All WorldGBC member Green Building Councils and Partners are invited to attend.
Wednesday 4 to Saturday 7 October
- India Green Building Congress 2017. For a full agenda, please visit their website: http://www.greenbuildingcongress.com/site/gbc/index.jsp#
Saturday 7 to Sunday 8 October
- WorldGBC Agra tour. This will be an optional tour for WorldGBC member Green Building Councils and Partners, for which there will be an additional cost (approx USD 200 - 400).
The plan is to:
- Depart for Agra on the Saturday morning. Stop en route to spend time and have lunch at Fatephur Sikri. Arrive in Agra in the afternoon. Have dinner at the hotel and visit the Taj Mahal in the evening.
- Visit Taj Mahal again on Sunday morning to see the sunrise. Breakfast back at the hotel before visiting Agra Fort. Spend a few hours at the Fort before departing for Indira Gandhi International Airport in New Delhi.
- Flights home or to your next destination should be booked from 20:30 on Sunday to allow time for airport check-in and security.
- Price includes tour, hotel, meals, coach and guide and entrance fees. Alcohol, room service and personal expenses are not included.
Please contact M Anand for further information: email@example.com
The best way to arrive for WorldGBC Members' Day and India GBC Congress is to fly to Jaipur airport. The airport is a few kilometres away from many of the hotels close to meeting venues.
Travellers from certain countries will require a visa to enter India. To request a visa letter, please contact Mr. G Balaji: firstname.lastname@example.org
India GBC has negotiated special prices for accommodation for WorldGBC member Green Building Councils and Partners.
India GBC has specifically recommended these two hotels:
There are additional options for accommodation, detailed in this document. Please feel free to book directly through the links provided in this document, notifying the hotel that you are attending for WorldGBC Members' Day / India GBC Congress.
Registration for WorldGBC Member’s Day and India Green Building Congress 2017 will have no cost. To register, click here.
Registration will be open until Friday 15 September 2017.
For any questions related to Members' Day or India, please contact Sharon Madsen on email@example.com.