- Host a #HomeGreenHome Open House event to raise awareness in your community. Think about inviting a local expert to share ideas.
- Are you an engineer, building owner or product designer? Join your local Green Building Council for advice, information and best practices on greener homes. Find your local GBC here
- Talk to your neighbours about how you might be able to work together to save water and energy.
- Find out more about Advancing Net Zero – our global project to achieve 100% net zero buildings by 2050
- Learn more about the health and wellbeing benefits of green buildings through our Better Places for People project research.
- Use your website or blog to make resources available on green housing issues in your region, like renovations, mortgages and smart technology.
- If you’re responsible for developing or retrofitting homes, think about ways you can make them greener.
- Read the UK Green Building Council’s report on health and wellbeing in homes as part of our Better Places for People campaign
- Invite members of your network to take part in World Green Building Week by emailing them the #WGBW2018 How To Get Involved Guide
Lead on World Green Building Week