About the Asia Pacific Regional Network
The WorldGBC Asia Pacific Regional Network is an active platform where GBCs come together to learn more from each other, share experiences and explore further opportunities for regional collaboration to drive our collective passion and mission of advocating for green building design, practices and technologies to drive environmental sustainability across our Asia Pacific building industry.
Our challenge is how we as a movement continue to accelerate our effectiveness in each country in alignment with our global WorldGBC vision and aspirations.
As such, our journey continues with the following key focus areas:
- Government Support – establish more endorsement and support from local authority;
- Rating Tools – establish more buy-in from industry and GBCs collaboratively;
- Industry Recognition – develop and roll out a regional WorldGBC Asia Pacific Leadership Award in Green Buildings program and in turn establish more GBC support from industry stakeholders;
- Community Support – establish more endorsement from local market and society;
- International Support – further connect and leverage experience/lessons learnt from our 100 country GBC members of the WorldGBC family, such as the establishment of the Europe Regional Network Steering Committee model;
- Financial Stability – establish more stable income and revenue streams to further support GBC country activities.
Learn more about the Asia Pacific Regional Network
The WorldGBC Asia Pacific Regional Network, at the APN Regional Forum in Singapore, September 2014