Godrej touches the lives of one-third of the Indian population every day. Being customer focused has helped us earn the trust of millions of consumers both in India and abroad. The essence of the Godrej brand is Brighter Living, reected in innovative high-quality products, designed based on deep consumer insight and attention to detail. Godrej is a part of the social fabric of India and is contributing to building a better India.
Godrej & Boyce is a part of the Godrej Group of Companies. Its journey began in 1897 with the manufacture of high quality locks and continues with its outstanding engineering capabilities. These enable Godrej & Boyce to supply high-end products across diverse categories to discerning customers worldwide. Godrej has a diverse product portfolio consisting of consumer durables and industrial products & services:
- Godrej Appliances: a leading player in the consumer durables market space with a strong presence in refrigerators, washing machines, air conditioners, microwave ovens and televisions.
- Godrej Interio: the largest furniture manufacturer in India with solutions for homes, ofces, educational institutions, laboratories, hospitals and marine accommodation.
- Godrej Security Solutions: the largest player in the physical security products market in India with a stronghold in the electronic security and premises security solutions space.
- Godrej Locking Solutions & Systems: the leading provider of locking solutions in India with a product portfolio including padlocks, door locks, furniture locks, electromechanical locks and ultra locking systems, among others.
- Godrej Audio Visual Solutions: provides digital imaging products, AV conferencing solutions and integrated AV solutions for effective and effortless communication.
- Godrej Vending: leading manufacturer of high quality table-top beverage vending machines for the world market in collaboration with Veromatic International BV of the Netherlands. Services include cleaning, breakdown maintenance, supply and relling of consumables.
- Godrej Batteries: deals in consumer batteries and allied products with special focus on rechargeable batteries and chargers.
- Godrej Storage Solutions: a pioneer and market leader in integrated material storage and handling solutions for warehousing, shop oor and record management needs.
- Godrej Material Handling: a leading manufacturer of high-tech material handling equipment as well as custom designed & engineered systems (forklift trucks, pallet trucks etc).
- Godrej Precision Engineering: caters to the critical and exacting requirements of the nuclear market segment, defense and wind energy sectors.
- Godrej Process Equipment: offers a wide range of unit equipment like heavy walled reactors & vessels, high pressure shell & tube heat exchangers, distillation/fractionating columns, equipment internals & trays, skid mounted assemblies and custom-built equipment, in all metallurgies, process conditions and engineering standards for end users in the core sectors like reneries, petrochemicals, fertilizers, oil and gas, chemicals, pharmaceuticals and power.
- Godrej Precision Systems: supplies mission critical equipment for aerospace and aircraft industry and has been making critical components for India's space programs.
- Godrej Tooling: one of Asia's largest and most sophisticated tool rooms, capable of handling any challenge in design, manufacturing and testing of precision tools.
- Godrej Electricals & Electronics: solution provider in the areas of turnkey electrical contracts for power distribution/transmission, commercial, residential & industrial electrication MEP projects, automation in manufacturing industries besides embedded technologies, compressed air systems, compressors and green building consultancy.
- Godrej Construction: in the business of ready mix concrete, property development, property leasing and civil construction contracts.
- Lawkim Motors Group: the trusted manufacturer of specialised electric motors for sealed compressors and other custom applications.
Sustainability is an integral part of Godrej’s endeavour to re-invent itself continually to meet the challenges of the future.
For more information on Godrej & Boyce, www.godrejandboyce.com
Plant – 13 Annexe Building, part of Godrej & Boyce Mfg. Co. Ltd's Vikhroli campus has become the frst building in India to achieve a ‘Net Zero Energy Rating’ from the Indian Green Building Council (IGBC).Read more >